All-staff or Town Hall meetings are a great way to keep employees informed and motivated while also building a sense of community & corporate pride.
Effective executive messaging in this modern age depends on engaging and consistent communication and live video is a proven, must-have internal communications tool for connecting a nationally or globally dispersed workforce.
Leveraging live video for Town Halls and All-Staff meetings is a convenient and cost-effective method for providing real-time interaction between management and employees wherever they may be. Communications that feature presentations, Q&A, live interactive chat, surveys and more, help communications professionals improve & enhance their corporate culture while communicating core values and maintaining transparency by directly addressing employee concerns.
For large organizations though, while town hall meetings in a single physical location are difficult to pull off on a regular basis, Live webcasting with video allows management to hold cost-efficient town halls on a regular basis without undergoing many logistical challenges while also provides several additional benefits:
- Town Hall webcasts expand your geographical reach to far flung offices and divisions, wherever in the world they may be.
- They allow all employees to participate fully in real-time
- Regularly scheduled town halls are an invaluable way for senior management to become more accessible across the entire organization.
- They bypass the challenges of getting everyone in one place at the same time.
- They avoid the unnecessary venue and travel expenses which are usually incurred when holding large all-employee meetings in one physical location.
- The Presenter(s) can share their computer screens and online presentations LIVE with their employees while speaking.
- Live Feedback and questions can be fielded from all employees/viewers online, using our Interactive Chat feature.
- Archiving the live stream even allows those who are unable to attend to view the proceedings as on-demand video.